The ALWP™ Cladding System is a fully compliant BCA approved and accredited insulated cladding system that is ideally suited for all external cladding applications that require a render finish.
The ALWP™ Cladding System has been specifically designed as a complete system to provide Architects, Builders and Specifiers with a compliant Exterior Insulated Finish (EIFS) wall cladding system that can be used on timber and steel building frames as well as concrete and masonry walls. It offers quality, cost effective value and there is a wide range of colours available.
Lightweight external wall cladding has many advantages over traditional building materials and techniques including:
- Lightweight compared to traditional building materials
- Easier to install
- Weather resistant
- Excellent insulation material
- Energy efficient (5 star energy rating)
- Ready for render application
- Can be rendered with various different types of finishes
The ALWP™ warehouse stock a wide range of products and materials you will need to complete your project including:
- EPS raw polystyrene sheets in various thicknesses
- Impact resistant mesh
- Nylon washers
- Class 3 galvanised screws
- Adhesive and Sealants
- Aluminium starter panels
ALWP™ supply and install the Weathertex weatherboards.
- Selflok 300 smooth weatherboards
- Eco groove 150 natural weatherboards
- V groove 300 natural weatherboards
ALWP™ Cladding Systems provide a strong and secure surface when applied in accordance with the technical manual.
For the best results, ensure lightweight cladding is always installed by experienced installers and according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
A ‘Certificate of Installation’ will be supplied at the completion of the job when you choose to use our specialist and experienced team of qualified ALWP™ installers.
For additional information see Technical Data.
To discuss your order please call us on (03) 9555 9951 or complete the Request a Quote Form on the right hand side of this page.